What is a Surety Bond?
A surety bond is a contract between three parties—the principal (you), the surety (us) and the obligee (the entity requiring the bond)—in which the surety financially guarantees to an obligee that the principal will act in accordance with the terms established by the bond.
Send us an Email to Request a Bond with the requirements needed. We need to know who is requiring the bond, how much should the bond be and what type of bond that you need.
- License and Permit Bond-They protect your city against claims arising from a license or permit issued to someone. They ensure compliance with laws, ordinances and regulations by license or permit holders. They increase city revenues by ensuring that fees and charges are paid on time. Consumers are protected because they may make a direct claim to the surety company if the license or permit holder acts contrary to your laws or ordinances.
- Business Service Bond
If you employ individuals who work in clients’ homes or businesses in Nevada, you can get bonded to protect clients against theft
- Certificate of Title Bond
If you have a lost, stolen or defective vehicle title in Nevada, you must be bonded.
- Contractors Board License Bond
Required for individuals licensed as contractors in the state
- Health Care Facilities and Services Bond
Required If you operate a health care facility in Nevada
- Legal Document Assistant Bond
Required if you assist with the preparation of legal documents in Nevada
- Notary Bond
Required for individuals who administer oaths and issue acknowledgments
- Title 32 Performance Bond
Required if you sell tangible personal property of any kind within Nevada
- Vehicle Industry Business License Bond
Required for individuals licensed in the vehicle industry (EG dealers, brokers, wreckers)
Copyright © 2021 All Risk Insurance Solutions Inc – All Rights Reserved.